I hate Angry Birds

Last Updated:

1. Shocky

Shocky On Probation

Angry Birds Space is a decent game but like the first gets old very fast.

Advertisement
  2. MishaMan

MishaMan Member

I hate him but love him :D
  3. jaybo1973

jaybo1973 Well-Known Member

I never understood what all the hype was about. It's ok, I only ever bothered getting the first one
  4. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Well-Known Member

My original post was for giving people the chance to post in here instead of ruining the Angry Bird Seasons(Christmas) thread I started. I neither love nor hate AB. I play it only occasionally now but know I will always like the daily new level at Christmas time.
  5. ladyglaze

ladyglaze Member

6. RichSz

RichSz Not Entitled VIP Member

I can't stand Angry Birds. Nope. Don't like it. I have friends who like it and I like them but not that game. No way.
  7. angrybirds365

angrybirds365 Active Member

come on... why hating a game? i understand that you didn't like it/play it a lot, but hating????
  8. Mathieuth

Mathieuth Member

My Galaxy SIII has never seen it!
  9. TouchTiltGames

TouchTiltGames New Member

Yep as a developer myself, all I have to say is...they are lucky they got in early ;)
  10. RodeoBenjamin

RodeoBenjamin New Member

I've played it a few times when I've been bored on a train. Not my cup of tea, but I can understand why it's popular with people who don't play games. Simple, quick, re-playable.
  11. The Miki Show

The Miki Show Well-Known Member

The reason people don't like Angry Birds, is because so many other game developer copied it. They've dragged the game-play into the ground.
  12. warstrategy

warstrategy Member

Is not so bad, but i hate it too :)
  13. TurtleRunner

TurtleRunner Well-Known Member

I don't get why some love this game so much though.
  14. nickdalzell

nickdalzell Well-Known Member Contributor

just be glad it's free and not 25 cents per play like the old Pac-Man was back in the day :p seriously it's pretty much the same game. tons of product placement, merchandise, and it's all the rage. and iirc Pac-Man was pretty repetitive too. maze, dots, ghosts, yawn after ten thousand quarters!

I grew up in the 80s. Angry Birds is like the new Pac-man. both stupid games with a simple premise, all the levels are about the same, and it's just as popular. the only difference is the pigs can't eat you, and you don't get that neat looking level 256 crash that Pac-Man gets

[​IMG]
  15. pgsoulyed

pgsoulyed Active Member

It is become harder and harder as it go to higher level, just can't pass!
  16. dirkbonn

dirkbonn Well-Known Member

They just released Angry Birds, Star wars. Has some new shooters and stuff. Now some of the targets shoot back.
  17. hiook

hiook New Member

haha, you are not the only one
  18. Netherdragon

Netherdragon Well-Known Member

yer gets boring quick, star wars added a little bit of spark back in to it but thats about it

also love how this thread was revived twice once after 4 months and again after another 7 months of not being used...

ZOMBIE THREAD JUST WONT DIE!!!
  19. Beplexor

Beplexor Active Member

Angry Birds Star Wars has revitalised my interest in Angry Birds. Before the star wars edition came out, I was as bored of it as anyone could be. Of course, it could just be my love for star wars :p
  20. nickdalzell

nickdalzell Well-Known Member Contributor

I hope they make a Trek variant. Was never that much of a Star Wars fan personally.
  21. Metabo

Metabo Member

People like it because you can grab it and play, no explanations required.
    But replay value is not good, and frankly not very creative or groundbreaking.
    It was just a fad that was timed right, the first real popular game showcased on iPad and the first androids. Nothing more, nothing less.
  22. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

:eek:

:p
  23. Zero Hunter

Zero Hunter Well-Known Member

It was fun at first but it really does get boring after a while. The themed ones also get a bit interesting but then the novelty dies down fast. Deleted.
  24. huaren

huaren Member

i always play it when i take subway,
  25. timdi

timdi Member

I always hope that it will have more puzzle solving than it actually does. It seems to me that although fun, you can complete levels without too much thought.