I have a flashed evo 3d does it make it easier to flash the next phone

1. tyrone shoelac

tyrone shoelac New Member

I Have a evo 3d thats rooted and flashed to boost mobile but ive messed it up internaly and its just good for texts and web. But i have my old Evo 4g, is the flashing the same like i was using a incognito or is there steps i can skip

Advertisement
    :
  2. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ± Moderator

ocnbrze and tube517 like this.
  3. tyrone shoelac

see heres my problem i have a evo 3d rooted and flashed to boost. Its recieved damage so that i cant hear or talk during a call , not real interested in fixing it anyway, but i have a evo 4g rooted is there any steps i can skip or does the whole process need to be completed on the evo 4g to use it as my phone?
  4. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ± Moderator

Hey tyrone!
    I moved your thread to this forum.
    You may get more advice and help here. I am not sure about the answer to your question as I am not familiar with the flashing of the Evo to Boost.
    But my best guess would be that you need to complete all the steps in order to flash the Evo.
    Do you have the donor phone?
    ocnbrze and tube517 like this.
  5. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!! Moderator

i believe that in the guide there is the step to root the phone....skip that part.....but follow everything else. please read this guide very carefully. you will be messing around with your radios (nv) and you could easily brick the phone if you are not careful.
  6. tyrone shoelac

Yeah i just just hoping to be lazy, but i did it anyway, so i have voice and mms but no data service what part of the process should i review and fix?