I have a free updgrade, so why am I depressed?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. RichReed

RichReed Guest This Topic's Starter

I'd like the Incredible, but no keyboard = kiss my ass.
    I'd like the Moto Droid, but I head the keyboard IS an ass.

I head there's Moto Droid 2 coming next month....
    I'm thinking about buying a $200 touch pro 2 to hold me over for another month, then selling it, and buying the Droid 2. Am I a moron, or a GENIUS?
    Help me out guys, I'm getting white hairs...I dont want to waste my updgrade on something I'd regret....

2. Pryomancer

Pryomancer Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2010
    If you're so dedicated to physical keyboards get a Blackberry.
  3. RichReed

You know what man THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR HELP. Any real suggestions?
  4. RichReed

I'm blown away at the unprovoked douchbaggotry, did my question offend you or something? Shove a blackberry up your blackberry, toosh donkey.
  5. mkeath

mkeath Well-Known Member

May 14, 2010
    He wasn't being a douchebag. You're just over-sensitive. I have heard that the Droid takes some time to get used to the keyboard, but once you do it is fine. And even still you could get the Droid 2 since the Droid is going to be a year old phone in a few months. Just be patient and wait. It's not that bad. I have been sitting on an upgrade for about a year waiting for a suitable Android handset to be released on AT&T.
  6. RichReed

I'm on an Android forum, being told to "buy a blackberry" is a valid suggestion? Shove it up your ass gentleman, this forum is no bueno. Have fun, really.
  7. sifi

sifi Well-Known Member

May 12, 2010
    Just because you are on an android forum does not mean an android is the ideal phone. If physical keyboard is your prime concern you are better with a blackberry.

I've just come from the blackberry bold and loved it. I've now got a desire which I also love but i would really like some of my blackberry features. Would I swap back, no, but if keyboard was my grail, I would.

Not too sure why you reacted so aggressively. The replies weren't rude.
  8. Bnice

Bnice Guest This Topic's Starter

If you can wait for the droid 2 thats the way to go,why get something now that you really don't want, the next set of phones coming out are going to be a beast.save your money and get what you really want a month or two is not that far away.
  9. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

Oct 29, 2009

Thread Closed
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.