1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

I have a Launcher Pro question?Excuse me but I just can't seem to get it to work. I held down on my

Last Updated:

1. tpdtopcop

tpdtopcop Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Excuse me but I just can't seem to get it to work. I held down on my home screen and LP came up and I clicked on folders. I then clicked New Folder and it placed a folder on my homescreen. Now when I click on that new icon a screen opens that says folder and I can place other icons in there to launch my programs. My problem is how do I change that icon or change the name so it doesn't say folder and or change the name and the folder but still keep the same action? I am using Launcher Pro and DVR to try and change this. Could someone explain or help me with this.

Advertisement
  2. tpdtopcop

tpdtopcop Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Excuse me but I just can't seem to get it to work. I held down on my home screen and LP came up and I clicked on folders. I then clicked New Folder and it placed a folder on my homescreen. Now when I click on that new icon a screen opens that says folder and I can place other icons in there to launch my programs. My problem is how do I change that icon or change the name so it doesn't say folder and or change the name and the folder but still keep the same action? I am using Launcher Pro and DVR to try and change this.

3. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

Changing name of the folder is easy. Open the folder and press and hold the folder's name, it will allow you to change the name.
    As for the icon you need something like bettercut, desktopo visualizer or something like that.

4. teknagen

teknagen Well-Known Member

You can try folderorganizer app if your still having problems. It's pretty easy to use. I use it to make shortcut with custom icon on dock bar but you can do it on desktop also. Just hold/press where you want to make shortcut > select shortcut then folderorganizer label.

5. bagz

bagz Member

I use folderorganizer too, BUT I can't seem to be able to remove the label names from the icon when on the desktop.

Any help guys....

6. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

In Launcher Pro preferences go to Appearance and check the Hide icon label option.

7. bagz

bagz Member

Cheers, i've just tried this and it does remove labels from apps but not the folders unfortunately

8. teknagen

teknagen Well-Known Member

It works for me you can also try not inputting anything when it ask for shortcut name?