I have a problem...

Last Updated:

1. jadoe05

jadoe05 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I am just not having these issues that everyone else claims to have with my Evo. I am on my second evo. But that is because my little cousin dropped it out of the window and the screen cracked. I was mad at first, but that's what insurance is for. It still worked flawlessly though, it was just ugly looking at the crack. Lol. But these are just some of the problems that I can think of.

Random reboot - Nope. Not once, and I have had the evo since launch.

Not being able to use the touch screen when phone is laying on the bed - Nope. I use my phone as an alarm and it is laying on the bed next to me I can snooze or dismiss without picking it up with no problem.

Horrible battery life - Nope. Now I'm not one of those people who will say I get 24 hours out of a charge. Far from it. In fact I don't really believe them but thats another thread for another day. But I don't expect the battery to last the entire day. I like using my phone as it is intended and understand that it takes a lot of juice.

Horrible camera pics and vids - Nope. I am pretty Dammit impressed by image quality, one of the best you will find on a cell phone. Also I am not a photographer, nor is this a professional camera. You want flawless pics and vids use something that is designed to take pics and vids. Remember jack of all trades means master of none.

Light leakage - Haven't noticed it, could eventually end up with this problem, but not yet.

I can't remember anymore, but overall I must say I am impressed and satisfied with my evo. Sorry to people that may have had there expectations too high but at the end of the day this is a phone. Now don't twist my words I am not saying the the evo has the best battery life ever or takes better pics than this or that professional camera. What I am simply saying is that given Sprint HTC and Google's track record, this is an impressive piece of hardware with some impressive software both included and available and I love mine.

Also people need to realize that just because you may not like or be satisfied with a feature doesn't make it a bug.
    HTC EVO FTW!!!!

Advertisement