I Have ClockWorkMod recovery 2.5.0.5 but not SU permissions and S-on----HELP------

Last Updated:

1. adam29617

adam29617 Member This Topic's Starter

When I use Unrevoked 3.22 to root it installed ClockworkMod recovery, but not any SU icons or get any permissions, also at the end it unrevoked said my phone apperently quit talking to it, and said try agin???? I have CWM with s-on and no SU anyone to help me with this will get a nice donation!! THANKS!

Advertisement
  2. ACD168

ACD168 Well-Known Member

just flash it again, or if u wanna get rid of the CWM recovery and get back to stock and try again, run the RUU for the most up to date Nov. OTA that's how you un-root anyway so this is good practice. you will also need to be s-off. s-off, and root are two diff things, but the new unrevoked should take care o f everything, make sure you have installed htc sync, then uninstall it but keeping the drivers that it installed, just uninstall the htc sync you'll see. hit me up PM if you need.

adam29617 likes this.
  3. WormDoes

WormDoes Well-Known Member

I would suggest reinstalling as well. If you have an SLCD don't forget to add the custom CWM recovery before running unrevoked.

adam29617 likes this.
  4. adam29617

adam29617 Member This Topic's Starter

I ran the RUU and re-ran Unrevoked and tada!! full root with S-off and SU permissions!!! THANKS GUYS, through me a link for a donation!

5. WormDoes

WormDoes Well-Known Member

No need, glad everything worked out for you

adam29617 likes this.
  6. oneheadlig

oneheadlig Active Member

thanks

adam29617 likes this.