1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

"I HAVE MINE..." Thread...General

1. 1stlady5

1stlady5 Member

Hello everyone...I'm new to the site..But definitely wanted to join a forum b/c Just like alot of you I was able to get my Evo 3d early too. Got it yesterday & didn't officially open it until about 11pm last night....If I would have opened it when I 1st got it around 5pm....There would have been NO DINNER...lol
    EarlyMon, falconey, CarrieK and 2 others like this.
  2. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum...
  3. toad6386

toad6386 Well-Known Member

9 hours, 52 mins, 39,no 38 secs for me, but who's counting..... oh shoot, now it's 25 secs....
  4. RichboyJhae

RichboyJhae Well-Known Member

It's almost time boys. It's been a long time coming for sure.
    marctronixx likes this.
  5. SamuraiBigEd

SamuraiBigEd Under paid Sasquatch! Moderator

Got it, waiting on a charge now!
  6. MrHyde1428

MrHyde1428 New Member

Evidently something went wrong with the shipping to our local Radio shack and the phones might not be there Friday...I'm so sad, I even took the day off work so I could get it asap ;_;
  7. atg284

atg284 Well-Known Member

That stinks!

Do you have another store to go to? I would probably drive 2hr round trip for it ;)
  8. RichboyJhae

RichboyJhae Well-Known Member

Dang that sucks. I'd call around and see if you can take your pre order to another store that has some leftover units. I'd assume you'd get priority over a walk-in.
  9. Speilmen230

Speilmen230 Well-Known Member

i know i won't be receiving mine until saturday or monday. Sprint rep said it is ordered and it is shipping tomorrow which means that it will be either arriving on Saturday or Monday.

No biggie. I can wait a little longer.
  10. atg284

atg284 Well-Known Member

Are they shipping ground or over night? I think I read somewhere that ground dosent deliver on Saturday. I hope that's wrong. My online status hasn't changed from when I ordered it yesterday :(
  11. 814 htc evo

814 htc evo Well-Known Member

Ugh I can't wait to go pick mine up!! It's 5am in pa and I work 6am-2pm and my appointment at my.local corporate sprint store is at 4:00pm what a long day its going.to be I can't wait to get my hands on my new 3d evo!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
    EarlyMon and marctronixx like this.
  12. Spartanzz

Spartanzz Well-Known Member

Im about to leave for the sprint store now! Got an appointment for 7 when the store opens and i get to be the first one to buy one here :)
    marctronixx likes this.
  13. Vanquished

Vanquished Well-Known Member

UPS won't even deliver on Saturday unless it is next day air I believe. If you ship a 2/3 day package through UPS, don't do it towards the end of the week because it will just sit in the trailers over the weekend.
    marctronixx likes this.
  14. CarrieK

CarrieK Well-Known Member

Good morning everyone! Got mine last night at around 6 cst and am typing from it right now! I was happy with my EVO 4G but so far this phone is blowing me away. If you had any doubts, doubt no more! I wish I could stay home from work and play all day. I'm excited for those of you getting yours today!
  15. Spartanzz

I'm typeing from my 4g right now And sitting outside the sprint now way to excited And this will probably be the longest wait in eternity for me lol
  16. Spartanzz

iv got mine!!! so far love it plus i was the first in line and first to get it!
    marctronixx, flyjbaker and EarlyMon like this.
  17. CarrieK

CarrieK Well-Known Member

I've got to say that I am more impressed with the 3D aspect than I thought I would be. The screen is beautiful, and it is lightning-fast. It is going to be so difficult to concentrate at work today. Trying to keep in mind that I must work in order to support my Android habit ;)
    marctronixx, 3volut1on and EarlyMon like this.
  18. Putty

Putty Well-Known Member

Is it Noon yet!?
    marctronixx and Knewz like this.
  19. heavychevy

heavychevy Well-Known Member

I gots mine. Gotta say I'm very disappointed.

In the reviews on this phone. Some of these people are smoking, this phone is awesome. The display is great, and I sat it right next to an Epic. 3d is a novelty that adds to and doesn't take anything away. It hink I'm good for the next year. No samsung for me.
  20. Putty

Putty Well-Known Member

Your post didn't confuse me. Congrats!
    marctronixx likes this.
  21. jerofld

jerofld Fixing stuff is not easy VIP Member

Just got mine! :D

Strangely enough, the corporate Sprint store I went to just handed me the box. Didn't open it at all. I thought that was friggin' awesome!

I also was transferring my account to VZW to Sprint. So I had my DX with my account number all loaded up. I went to wake up my DX and it locked up. I had to pull the battery. Talk about timing. I laughed it off and said "See, this is why I'm getting the Evo"
    marctronixx and 3volut1on like this.
  22. Southern337

Southern337 Active Member

Ordered mine about 7ish this morning thru Sprint online. Called customer support and the order is now at the warehouse. I have been hitting refresh on the confirmation page repeatedly all morning lol. Goodbye AT&T. I will surely miss my Nexus One :-( but it's still HTC so I'm good.
  23. treven21

treven21 Well-Known Member

I GOT MINE!!!!!!! WHOOOT!!!!!!!! More to follow later!

I'll just say this thing is amazing!
    marctronixx, CarrieK and 3volut1on like this.
  24. 3volut1on

3volut1on VIP Member VIP Member

Sitting outside Radio Shack here in Phoenix typing on my 4g. I've been here since 7:15 and am the only soul here. I'm sitting in some seats about 50 feet away from the front door and am really having a hard time not looking up at the door every 15 second...lol!
    marctronixx and atg284 like this.
  25. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

hope you got some coffee and donuts.. :p