• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I have NO clue what I'm doing

That's it! I'm so done with bh2:( :mad: My charger didn't work so they sent me a new one. My battery didn't hold it's charge or fully charge so they sent me a new one. My phone didn't work so they sent me a new one. I've had it for 51 hours and now it's not working:mad: everything fc on me it freezes and now I can't get ANY of my themes to work!:mad: :(:eek::eek: What I'm I supposed to do?:thinking:

Upvote 0
That's it! I'm so done with bh2:( :mad: My charger didn't work so they sent me a new one. My battery didn't hold it's charge or fully charge so they sent me a new one. My phone didn't work so they sent me a new one. I've had it for 51 hours and now it's not working:mad: everything fc on me it freezes and now I can't get ANY of my themes to work!:mad: :(:eek::eek: What I'm I supposed to do?:thinking:

are you running a custom rom?

Upvote 0
Ugggg! Tm is sending me another bh2 cuz the one they sent me to replace the one I had is defective also:mad: What can I do to not hey a bh2 and a different phone instead?;confused: I can't keep going through this!:mad::eek::p

Simply ask them to switch you to a different phone because you have had too many bugs that are consistent with the phone. They will prolly offer you a cliq, cliq xt or mytouch 3G(non slide version) for free. MyTouch3G is an alright phone htc definitely supports it as in updates the OS and there are way more Roms on theirs. Cliq is good as well but you would be back at 1.5 android only for a lil bit though cliq users are supposed to get 2.1 android in july.

Reactions: ashleynicole
Upvote 0
Simply ask them to switch you to a different phone because you have had too many bugs that are consistent with the phone. They will prolly offer you a cliq, cliq xt or mytouch 3G(non slide version) for free. MyTouch3G is an alright phone htc definitely supports it as in updates the OS and there are way more Roms on theirs. Cliq is good as well but you would be back at 1.5 android only for a lil bit though cliq users are supposed to get 2.1 android in july.

If you are a facebook/twitter junkie like me motoblur is where it's at.

Upvote 0

I've tried that but they said they have to send me another bh2: mad: they said after the 3rd one there maybe more options... But for now that is all they can do! I want a3G slide now!

Upvote 0
I've tried that but they said they have to send me another bh2: mad: they said after the 3rd one there maybe more options... But for now that is all they can do! I want a3G slide now!

Oh yeah you gotta be on your 3rd 4th phone to get different options. Im a wait till July 21st to get a new phone because thats when the Galaxy S comes out.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones