• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I have NO clue what I'm doing

So since I don't have a custom ROM that's why opera was acting up? Is there anyway to add extra labels in Gmail?

Possibly that is why... It didn't even work for me until updating the kernal to BH_Man's(the creator of just about every ROM out on behold 2) latest. and yes I do believe there is a way to add more labels but I think you would need to add the labels trough your online gmail account for it to sync to the phone though but it should be possible to.:cool: I am almost 100% certain of that.

Upvote 0
So since I don't have a custom ROM that's why opera was acting up? Is there anyway to add extra labels in Gmail?
Yea thats probably why its not working. I never tried opera on stock twiz so I wouldn't know why its not working on stock. As for the labels use the web to log in to your gmail account, then go to the settings once at settings click on labels. Once there you can add and remove lables.

Upvote 0
Yea thats probably why its not working. I never tried opera on stock twiz so I wouldn't know why its not working on stock. As for the labels use the web to log in to your gmail account, then go to the settings once at settings click on labels. Once there you can add and remove lables.

Well I had this even on stock and it worked just couldn't set it as a default browser.. And occasionally Opera tends not to load exactly everything so it may just be it sometimes because I even use opera for my old phone(motozine zn5 non android) and my computer aside from chrome and safari( safari used way too much memory).

Upvote 0
When you are on gmail inbox are you clicking the setting button on the top right hand corner? If so that will take you to setting option. You should be on the General option next to that will be accounts and imports after that the option for labels click on that and you will be on the labels option, from there you will be able to add extra labels.

Upvote 0
:D if there are other networks available and not secured you can just connect to it. I don't know of another way.

Unfortunately there all secured with WEPT ot WPA. I live in a pretty well populated area just not all that wealthy. Anybody I've ever met around here, either don't have a computer(like me) or it's hooked up with a landline.:(

Upvote 0
An HD theme is of Higher Quality then the other regular themes. Its just more colorful with better quality. I don't see much of a difference since the bh2 has an AMOLED screen so even normal themes like HD. But if you get them free sure get them but I wouldn't pay for them.

:rolleyes: There's a theme I want that iis like. 99

Upvote 0
that's a good price though it would cost more. Sorry but I don't know any one that makes themes. I'm trying to learn java and html on my free time, maybe i'll pick up themes as well :D

that's cool. I had to re-install opera... It's so much faster... I hope it doesn't act up again. :( I don't understand why the smiles or auto cap doesn't work???

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones