I have some questions about battery life after root.

Last Updated:

1. RobbieFVK

RobbieFVK Member This Topic's Starter

I feel like ever since I rooted and installed Ivan's Official 2.1 ROM, my battery life has gotten a lot better.

Is this normal? Not that I'm complaining or anything. I just don't know if I'm imagining it or if this is real.

I'm overclocking, too. 710/19

Advertisement
  2. BlueDC2

BlueDC2 Well-Known Member

Im overclocked at 768 on VanillaDroid, after heavy use all day with data ON I was at 50% by 3ish...

That was browsing web, downloading apps, even did a NAND backup, used apps...root is sweet. Maybe it's just the lack of sense/useless bull shit running.

3. Rossco_Pee

Rossco_Pee Well-Known Member

+1 I experienced a very nice, but unexpected battery life increase after root (even using live wallpapers).

4. pacedrum69

pacedrum69 Well-Known Member

Im dying to get my replacement tomorrow.... where can I find the most fool-proof way to root??? Like, step by step instructions....Once i am rooted ( after installing the zip.):confused:..... what else do I need to do?

5. BlueDC2

I used the batch files in the sdk from jcase when I did it. The master application r00t is easy if it will download the files and not give you the xp error. Eclipse is fixing the bugs now, but if you ask I'm sure he'll send you the exe to use.

6. BlueDC2