I have to get a new N1...*sigh*

Last Updated:

1. acjei

acjei Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I dropped my phone on June 3rd when i was getting out of the car. Picked it up and the whole screen was cracked out of this world..i wanted to cry. Luckily, the phone was still working 100% fine though..camera and all

i took it to Dr. Cellphone here in houston the next day (if u look on their site they claim to be able to fix N1 broken screens). They said they could fix it but had to wait for the part to come in. They called me back on June 10th and i took it to them. dude said it would be ready later that day. I was like alright cool. Went back and he said when he turned it on the screen wouldnt work. He said i should come back the next day (the 11th). Went back and no luck..he still couldnt get it to work. So he said they would mail it to their headquarters (in dallas)...so now today about 2 weeks later..they cant fix it either. They keep saying they need more time..blah blah..So yea im about to just tell them to send it back and refund my $30 deposit.

I didnt have insurance on it but i will make sure i do on this next 1 i get. i was told u can only get insurance on a N1 if its within the 1st week of purchase...that true?

Advertisement
  2. Viralmind

Viralmind Well-Known Member

2 weeks

3. defiantbeast

defiantbeast Well-Known Member

yeah but unlessyou bought it with the tmobile discount they have no real way of knowing when you purchased it. I was able to get insurance on mine a month after purchasing, all they do is scan the imei # on the back of the phone

4. kingdeeray

kingdeeray Well-Known Member

Where would I get insurance on my phone. I got mines in about march. I want protection so bad. I live in a bad area, I'm scared of getting jacked =/

5. acjei

acjei Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

alright

and to Kingdeeray: u have to go to a t-mobile store i believe

6. Zmydust

Zmydust Active Member

Doesn't the insurance have like a 130 dollar decductible?