I am eligible for upgrade, and currently have a droid. Should I wait to see what phones are coming out in November, or will there be nothing too exciting, and therefore should upgrade now? Thoughts? I really like the Droid X screen size, but the obstacles to ROM flashing trouble me. I guess it would be the HTC Incredible if I were to choose now. Thought to ask the gurus here! Thanks.