I haven't get it yet,should we kill those apps we don't use with TASK KILLER or not ?!?

1. reza

reza Active Member

I guess that i like most of other android users,try to improve overall performance of my system & most importantly have a better energy sufficiency for a little longer battery life,but here there is a fundamental question & contradiction ,(for me as a person who is not a IT professional but till now manage to run my systems(windows,mac,..) & find solution for my problems with help of you IT professional guys!
    The question & contradiction is:
    In one hand we have a lot of TASK KILLER apps to kill & terminate those functions that we don't use in the present moment,in hope of better performance & consume less energy;but in the other hand from time to time i read in the places like here that these TASK KILLERS actually have a opposite influence because OS then most start those terminated tasks again & ....
    I haven't get with which argument i have to go with & if the reasoning about them are correct,why we have so many of these applications & ....
    I guess this question & reasons behind it is not clear for a lot of people like me who don't have a lot of experience with linux base OS,if someone drop some lights & logics over this subject,i guess it must be useful for a lot of people !

Advertisement
    :
  2. ninja star

ninja star Member

I use to have task killer, but it made my phone force close a lot and slowed it down. I then bought and installed advanced task manager and now LOVE IT! my phone runs so smooth and battery life trippled. Definitely worth my $.99!!
  3. Slug

Slug Check six! Moderator