• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I Heart Android - a new upcoming video blog/community dedicated to helping new Android users

MarcMaiden

Android Enthusiast
Jan 13, 2010
Bay Area, ca
Hi fellow Android users!

I have decided to start a new video blog/community dedicated to helping new Android users make the most of their devices.

I Heart Android will start off as a series of tutorial videos on making the most of your Android Device. We will cover various topics such as:

- What it means to have an Android phone: The Google ecosystem.
- Customization: Making your phone personal and the apps to help you do it.
- Making your Android device perform at its best.
- App reviews
- More in depth tutorials on customization
- User requests
- Much more!

We hope you will stay tuned and spread the word, Videos will be coming very soon!

The first video in the series "Making the most of your Android device" is a introduction to the Android ecosystem. We show users how Android stays connected with all your devices as well as some of the cool stock Android apps.

If you have any questions, video suggestions, or feedback regarding Android feel free to Email us at " iheartandroidvideos@gmail.com "

I know the first video is very long but all the videos after this will come much shorter in length.

Making the most of your Android device part 1: Getting started with the Google ecosystem - YouTube

Thanks for watching

You can like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-Heart-Android/166428903460366

Website and forums coming soon!

Our newest video is up: Making the most of your Android device part 2: Voice Actions - YouTube

Now it's time to focus on customization. I'll be doing videos of customization on an app to app basis. This first video is about voice command applications to replace the stock one. If you have any questions comment here, post on facebook, or Email us at iheartandroidvideos@gmail.com .

once again these are geared to Android newbies so if you know someone who could benefit from this pass it on!

Thanks!

Reactions: RavinGill
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones