I just cant get my Marquee to work

1. m7nba

m7nba Active Member

Hello I followed your instructions to a T and i downloaded all the drivers and the Esteem Root but it after I run run.bat it just hangs up at daemon starting? I mean it says daemon started successfully and hangs up does nothing else, and i dont have internet connection mode please someone help

I do get and error saying Android Sooner Single ADB Interface was a problem installing this
    Please email me m7nba@aol.com

Advertisement
    :
  2. munguse

munguse Well-Known Member

3. m7nba

m7nba Active Member

yes i tried those drivers and it just hangs up at daemon successfully started and i have no internet connection mode
  4. m7nba

m7nba Active Member

keeps saying andriod sooner single ADB interface will not work because it had a fatal error during installation
  5. munguse

munguse Well-Known Member

When you unpacked the zip file, did you change the contents of the folder in any way?

Also have you tried a factory data reset?

Wanted to add that you need not bother about internet connection mode. All that is is to select CHARGE ONLY not Mass Storage when you connect your usb connection.
  6. m7nba

m7nba Active Member

no i didnt change the folder in any way, and if i do a factory reset wont i loose all my programs
  7. TryingToRoot

TryingToRoot Well-Known Member

I think the key here is that your phone is in charge only mode and the correct drivers are installed
  8. m7nba

m7nba Active Member

can you email me please m7nba@aol.com i cant get it to work maybe cause i use win xp
  9. BoomBoom53

BoomBoom53 Well-Known Member

Have you: tried Uninstalling drivers. Rebooting. Redownload drivers. Reinstall drivers, and using different USB port.?
  10. m7nba

m7nba Active Member

I uninstalled all the drivers, Re installed LGUnitedMobileDriver_S4981MAN32AP22_ML_WHQL_Ver_3. 2.1_2.exe
    LGSmartPhone_ModemlinkDUNDrive_WHQL_ML_Ver_1.0.exe
    LGWindowsMobile_USBDriver_WHQL_ML_Ver_1.0.exe

Then restarted computer Plugged in phone into a different USB port, plugged in phone and turned on usb debugging and selected charge only mode. When i Plugged in phone I do get and error saying Android Sooner Single ADB Interface was a problem installing this an device might not work, So then i extracted the LG Esteem Root and ran the run.bat file and it just hangs up at daemon started succesfully
  11. TryingToRoot

I emailed you a different driver
  12. m7nba

m7nba Active Member

thank you
  13. m7nba

m7nba Active Member

i didnt receive it
  14. TryingToRoot

15. m7nba

m7nba Active Member

ok ill uninstall the rest an use this
  16. m7nba

m7nba Active Member

I used the driver u posted and it was just a modem driver, didnt work, so i give up i guess i cant root my boot lg marquee, man when i had the prevail it was one click and done guess im just a lost cause thanks anyways
  17. lMonsterl

lMonsterl Well-Known Member

u try another computer?
    m7nba likes this.
  18. TryingToRoot

One last thing, download LG Support Tool (just google it) it will install all the drivers you need for your phone and computer to communicate
  19. m7nba

m7nba Active Member

i tried that didnt work
  20. m7nba

m7nba Active Member

it worked on another pc ty
  21. m7nba

m7nba Active Member

whats a program i can get to remove factory apps?
  22. lMonsterl

lMonsterl Well-Known Member

just delete them from the /system/app folder
  23. m7nba

m7nba Active Member

whats the wifi tether do?
    and whats the cwm do?
  24. costarican

costarican Well-Known Member

how to get it into internet connection mode
  25. surby

surby New Member

sorry if i'm resurecting an old thread but i had the same problem (Android Sooner Single ADB Interface driver issue) as the op and i just want to post a soultion that worked for me to help others in the same boat out of a jam. i finally came upon this post http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1468116 ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1468116 ) which led me to a driver that allowed my computer (running xp sp3) to communicate properly with the marque. good luck & thank you to bloodawn for his fabulous ctmod3.75.