I just got the Scoop on the HTC Incredible...

Last Updated:

1. JZAJZZ

JZAJZZ Active Member This Topic's Starter

I'm not passing this off as news.. because it's something someone posted in a forum.. .He might or might not be right.. .

but he said his friend is currently testing the HTC Incredible... it's a humongous Android Phone .. a la HTC HD2 .. he said the screen was bigger than the Droid around 4.5 ... so I'm thinking he meant 4.3 like the HD2 ...

He said it has a Kickstand like a Nookia phone for Video Viewing... he said the hardware looks beautiful .. but Android 2.1 is very buggy at this time...

It's apparently coming to Sprint in the SUMMER .. so they have plenty of time to iron the bugs out...

- I know there was a rumor about Verizon and the HTC Incredible... I wonder about that..

Advertisement
  2. davewoodson

davewoodson Well-Known Member

I am giving myself to the middle of January to filter out all the BS on the Incredible. I would love for your rumor to be true. I would love the 4.3 screen.

D

3. JZAJZZ

JZAJZZ Active Member This Topic's Starter

^^ yea but June sounds way too far out..

4. patrick64

patrick64 Active Member

I too hope this is true....Hopefully it will be out in the next couple of months...Otherwise maybe an LTE iPhone will be out by June? I am getting tired of my Storm.:D

5. xmr405o

xmr405o Well-Known Member

The first thing that caught my eye was.....SPRINT!?!?! I have to search for that info. haha. If it comes to SPRINT, then it should be called the HTC Unbelievable.

6. wonderbread

wonderbread Well-Known Member

If it's something someone posted in a forum then link to it so we can evaluate it.

Also, this-post-i-am-writing-right-now-is-also-in-a-forum-and-i-saw-google-will-give-away-phones-starting-jan-5-you-heard-it-here-first. :)

7. vincentp

vincentp Well-Known Member

I don't really trust any of these phone rumors anymore. There are a thousand different names for each model, and somebody new has freshly minted "credible" information every day. Until I hear/see an official announcement, I just don't really believe any of it.

8. Mykpfsu

Mykpfsu Well-Known Member

My problem with this is wasn't there a leaked HTC rom running 2.1 with Sense? It cant be that buggy. Also summer seems along way off unless it is coming to Sprint in the summer but to another carrier first.

9. hornyhippo

hornyhippo Well-Known Member

It's called HTC Supersonic.

10. deman89

deman89 Well-Known Member

11. Eaglesfan9106

Eaglesfan9106 Well-Known Member

It is supposed to be on Sprint and ppeople are calling it supersonic and its supposed to the first 4G phone go to the sprint forum and youll see the supersonic threads