• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I just had to say that I really love my phone

DroidL

Android Enthusiast
Apr 19, 2010
Valrico, FL
I had a Note II and then a Note 3 and Now a Note 4 and yes I liked the 2 and the 3 but I have now had my Note 4 for several months and I have to say this F'ing phone is F'ing incredible. The Camera is beyond belief not just for a phone but up against my Canon Point and Shoot. The screen is gorgeous. The Battery life is great. It charges fast as can be and lasts long.

It just is so perfect and ever since I figured out how to turn of the integrated flipboard I really just love the hell out of this phone.

Reactions: The_Ty and Sol81k
yes the note 4 is amazing. I went from the galaxy SIII,S IV, the note 3 and now I have the note 4. No glich whatsoever with all 3 of the previous samsung galaxy smartphone. On the note 4, you can turbo charge it in 25 minute using the quick charge mode. Then I switch it back to normal charge mode to keep my battery top up. You can switch back and forth between those to types of charge in the setting menu. I love the 2 types of battery power save mode, its just an absolutely amazing feature when you need to conserve battery life. I'm now in the process of testing it out on a single full charge putting those two feature to the test to see if it I can go 1 and a half week before recharging. I do like the new 16mp camera with the new improve ui feature and the 3.7mp front selfie camera is awesome.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones