• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I just Notied My EVO Glows In The Dark...

Guys, guys, the glow (4 keys lighting up at bottom of screen)) is based on ambient light in the room. If you go into a dark room or cover the phone you'll see what I'm talking about.

But it should NOT be happening when the phone is asleep, else it is crazy light leakage if it is is.

Yep have it on in sleep mode then go into a dark closet or room you will see the bottom 4 keys still dimly lit and using power. If you look down tword the buttons from the screen side in the dark you will see 4 points of light.

Upvote 0
Take a look at the bottom 4 function keys when the screen is off in total darkness they glow.

Its called glass separation if you have light leakage you have glass separation and should return immediately before it gets worst just like mine in the pictures below.

CIMG1856500x333.jpg

CIMG1861400x410.jpg

Reactions: acp
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones