I just popped my 4G cherry!

Last Updated:

1. billowred

billowred Member This Topic's Starter

Whew its like mule kick!!! I had to go to downtown LA today and every time I'm there I forget to try the 4G...........until today. I came to Sprint from Verizon about 3 months ago and I've never looked back.

It was amazingly fast so I checked the speedtest app and I got 3087 Down and 1024 Up. Very cool can't wait to get it in my city (Riverside) Just thought I'd share this with my fellow EVO users. :D

Advertisement
  2. TheBlackPrince

TheBlackPrince Well-Known Member

I lol'd at the thread title

Lucky! I wanna taste of sweet 4G...well, you know ;)

3. Thefoodman52

Thefoodman52 Well-Known Member

Is the word you're looking for, 'speed'?

4. TF1984

TF1984 Well-Known Member

Awesome.

This has nothing to do with your post but I thought I would share.
    Sprint has their list of 4g cities, but if you access the actual tower map through alternate websites, or look in detail at Sprint's coverage map, you can see that many of the included cities actually broadcast past the cities. In my case, Greensboro, NC my 4g is listed for Greensboro, however they actually have 4g tower also in neighboring Winston Salem, and the coverage includes Greensboro, High Point, Jamestown, Kernersville, Sandy Ridge and Winston Salem. Pretty awesome.

5. billowred

billowred Member This Topic's Starter

Yeah I know what you mean. I have an app that shows the 4g areas and where the signal kind of bleeds into other cities. :D