I just searched BOGO at verizonwireless.comGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Leedaddy29

Leedaddy29 Active Member This Topic's Starter

And the incredible was in the list? i don't know if that means it will be bogo but it was in the search results with all the other phones

Advertisement
    Flaring Afro likes this.
  2. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

I don't think they will be running a bogo offer on it anytime soon. From what i've heard they might have sold out of their initial shipment, so why would they run that kind of offer and complicate things even more for those waiting in line for their orders or create an even bigger waiting list than what already exists?

3. superchaos

superchaos Well-Known Member

I just got off the phone with customer service. I was told the BOGO is available to phones that are out when the offer is made. I was also told the existing BOGO expires on 5-9-10 meaning a new BOGO may include the Incredible. The 30 day guarantee still exists so those who preordered will be eligible for the BOGO if it is offered on 5-9-10. I was told the BOGO only applies if you have an available upgrade for the second phone or if you get a new line installed.
    Hope this helps and doesn't make it more confusing.

starogreen likes this.
  4. Hrethgir

Hrethgir Well-Known Member

Dang! I want to move from my iPhone to an Incredible, and the wife is WAY overdue for a new phone, so maybe paying the ETF on my iPhone and moveing over to dual Incredibles with a BOGO makes sense! I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for more onfo on this! I could see this happening, too, they put the Eris and Droid onto BOGOs pretty early in thier lives.

5. Flaring Afro

Flaring Afro Well-Known Member

When I walk in on Thursday, I'm gonna have them search that on their site. If it still comes up, I'm gonna demand a free one. :D

6. TPR300C

TPR300C Well-Known Member

@superchaos, what the rep advised you is wrong. The only time the BOGO offer is available is at the time of purchase. I know, I use to work for VZW! Once your equipment is mailed the system won't recognize a BOGO offer. The only way to correct this is if VZW really comes out with a BOGO offer for the Incredible and its within 30 days of your purchase, you can return the device and process a new order that will include both. I used to get calls from people saying they were told by other reps that after they purchased their device and activated it, they could still get the BOGO offer.

The reason why you can't do this is because the way their system was built, during the time of the purchase it will recognize the BOGO offer and automatically discount the second device to $0. And when you purchased your device first and then call back for a second the system will charge you for the equipment and even with manager approval you cannot modify the system to show it at $0.

7. TzuDohNihm

TzuDohNihm Well-Known Member

The BOGO listed for the Incredible only allows you to get a(or up to 3) free Blackberry Pearl Flip 8230(s) when buying an Incredible.

It is NOT for another Incredible. The same offer was up when the phone went online for pre-order. I phoned a rep asking about it then because I wanted a free enV3 to go with my Incredible and she said it only applied to that phone.

8. superchaos

superchaos Well-Known Member

Yeah, that is why I said the 30 day guarantee still exists (by 5-9-10 if you purchase it now) 6 one way - half dozen the other way. I was a little vague due to my knowledge of the 30 day return policy.