I just want to say thank youSupport

Last Updated:

1. sighlon

sighlon Member This Topic's Starter

I just want to say thanks to everyone on this forum. Today a copy of the infamous "Brightness Toggle Widget" (which I would have SWORN I'd uninstalled long ago, after learning of its danger here on these forums) accidentally got activated on my Fascinate. I used the forum to confirm that, yes, a factory reset was my only alternative.

After all that pain, and after beginning to rebuild my system (I did have a weeks-old backup, so I didn't have to go all the way back to square zero), I found out that Market had apparently not kept a record of all my downloads. I figured it might be because I lost the Market 2012 update when I reset.

This forum came to the rescue again; I remembered reading about it here, and a search found a post giving me a link to the apk file & how to install it.

I'll backtrack and send appropriate thanks to the individual posters, but I just wanted to gush thanks to everybody. It really helped me out today!

I want all my fellow newbies to know that, when you have a problem, the forums are a wonderful resource, and possibly your best hope! Thanks again!

Oh, and BACK UP YOUR PHONE EARLY AND OFTEN!

Advertisement
  2. Halcyon

Halcyon Well-Known Member

The Fascinate forums are awesome.