• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help I keep getting and error everytime I try to purchase from the market...HELP!

bobbybv15

Jul 24, 2011
Hey guys I have a Optimus M rooted with Sense ROM and have updated to android market 3.3.11 and before that had 3.2. But Ive notice I cant purchase apps from my phone it states error and says an error occurred please try again. Idk if its because my phones rooted and has the sense ROM or because I had 3.2 android market which I had to make a read only vending apk1. If it is because of the read only vending apk1 can anyone tell me how to uninstall it or delete and re download the android market to purchase apps. If not is there a way to fix this?

Thanks alot for the help!
Bobby V.

Hey guys I have a Optimus M rooted with Sense ROM and have updated to android market 3.3.11 and before that had 3.2. But Ive notice I cant purchase apps from my phone it states error and says an error occurred please try again. Idk if its because my phones rooted and has the sense ROM or because I had 3.2 android market which I had to make a read only vending apk1. If it is because of the read only vending apk1 can anyone tell me how to uninstall it or delete and re download the android market to purchase apps. If not is there a way to fix this?

Thanks alot for the help!
Bobby V.

I've uploaded Market.apk for you.
Download from your phone and install
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones