I know that I'M in love with MY Evo, but...

Last Updated:

1. yourmomplusme

yourmomplusme Member This Topic's Starter

Do you guys know if it's really been selling? Like how many units have been sold? Even though, as long as I have mine, I don't really care too much. :D

Advertisement
  2. RoboMonkey

RoboMonkey Well-Known Member

Yea, I think its something like 1.2 mil. I could be wrong. :)

3. Caloy

Caloy Well-Known Member

Actually, I think the real question would be, Is there any available Evo to sell? I would think that it would be selling like pancakes that it would be hard for the casual cellphone store customer to even get one. :)

4. iboombastic

iboombastic Well-Known Member

I can't find them anywhere

5. sagedil

sagedil Well-Known Member

Was in a Sprint store here in Charleston yesterday. Guy said he wad getting more in today.

6. stevenw00

stevenw00 Well-Known Member

I know Radio Shack and Best Buy in the Raleigh/Knightdale area are all sold out, but we haven't checked w/ the local Sprint stores yet. My wife will be doing that today.

Radio Shack said they should be able to have one in 3-4 days and Best Buy said it would be the 22nd or something like that.

7. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

before Jun 4.. i saw some one on here.. say they are from RS and they had 200K soldout of pre-orders... and they would get extras to sell too.

Then I say that some 3rd party estimate about 1.2mil will be sold over the release weekend.

yesterday.. i saw sprint say it was their record phone sales.. but just only a little above the Pre and Instinct (release weekend) sales combined. Sprint would not give actual numbers but some estimate that to be 200-250k.