• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I know this sounds like im insane but....

Long story short, somehow my phone was rooted and ive been trying for days to fix it, not happened yets.

The great part of this is someone had me doing tasks to unlock it, via the "help" area. Im sure it was to screw me over more, but the things they wanted done were marked in blue. Like turn on connections sharing, enable wifi, all the things that could burn me more i guess. I was even told to do the nfc exchange on another device and to use my headphones while i unlock a square. with my feelings in a box and diffrent colors in it. I thought it was one of my friends just trying to make me look like a fool but at this point.....

One weird thing that really stood out is while reading the googe privacy, there was a lot of animosity toward google, and i remember whoever added that wrote a lot about texas in it.

I know i sound crazy, but i am of sound mind, at least i was until this all started.

If anyone has heard of such a thing...

Also, i have tried to reset to factory....doesnt work. It takes me first to a fake boot loader screen. user /release keys or what not.

Anyway, im about to move into the woods off the grid i guess

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones