• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I know us gadget freaks like to complain but:

747tech

Dec 29, 2009
I have had a butt load of smart phones over the years, crap I have had three in the last year.
I have to say the fascinate is the best so far.
No phone is perfect and there is some things I would like if it did like a notification LED but all in all it is a great phone.
IMHO

I have had quite a few also but I haven't had an X. So I am trading mine off this weekend for an X. I might regret it and want the fascinate back. But the X on average sells for more on ebay so I can always go back. Or hold out for the Tbolt which is my ultimate objective.

my wife has the x and at the beginning i kind of thought it was better than my fascinate. now, after getting really familiar with the two, i much prefer the fascinate. the screen quality of the sammy has me spoiled too. i can't bare to even look at the x anymore.

as for smartphones, i have used enough, mostly iphone's, and seen other's frustrations with them to keep me from buying one personally until the fascinate caught my interest. i researched as much as i could and went into several stores to play with them. i couldn't be happier that i pulled the trigger on it.

i have never had a problem with my fascinate other than when i tried a launcher called "open home 6". it made the phone run sticky and a few things didn't quite work right. anyway, i have gone back to the stock launcher and did the froyo update. i get great battery life in comparison to other smart phones and all my apps and games run smooth as butter.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones