i know you all missed me...

Last Updated:

1. SolidOrange

SolidOrange Well-Known Member

life's been crazy, forums were not able to make it to the top of my priority list, but all is well now and i am back. thanks to everyone for the concerned messages/PM's, looks like i am going to spend the next couple hours catching up on everything i have missed and updating my guide/ROM list. :eek:

Advertisement
    Aardvark1971 likes this.
  2. xmr405o

xmr405o Well-Known Member

So how was prison?!?! Jk...unless you were really in prison then I'd be a little embarrassed. haha
    Aardvark1971 and SolidOrange like this.
  3. SolidOrange

lol, not prison. lots of little things piling up; it's hard to run a restaurant in a college town when 50% of your employees and customers disappear in one weekend. between that and family matters (no, not the tv show) i have been a little overwhelmed lately :p

as much as i love this place, keeping a roof over my head and supporting the ones i care about will always take top billing. i must say, i missed you guys though!
    Aardvark1971, xmr405o and The_Chief like this.
  4. xmr405o

Do your thing, Solid. Take care dude. Glad you're back.
    Aardvark1971 likes this.
  5. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

I'll take a Samsung Galaxy S II, Solid... and yes, I want fries with that :p :D

Welcome back!
  6. watersrules

watersrules Well-Known Member

Welcome back! xmr405o has been filling in as much of the slack as possible =P
    xmr405o and Aardvark1971 like this.
  7. Aardvark1971

Aardvark1971 Well-Known Member

Too true and Ditto, welcome back! :)
    xmr405o likes this.
  8. xmr405o

Lol, what are guys talking about. It was a group effort. Y'all helped field the questions too. Pitamakan, where you at? He helped too. We all make this sub forum nice, fun and informative. Look at all the nice things we said to solid. It shows how cool this place is.
  9. SolidOrange

Aww, it's all warm and fuzzy in here. :p

glad to be back!
  10. Aardvark1971

Aardvark1971 Well-Known Member

I know I'm blushing! Hehehe! :)