I lost my voicemailGeneral

Last Updated:

1. MongolStomp

MongolStomp Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So, I had I think a free version or something of Visual voicemail before on myBB. Of course thatjust transferred over to my Eris when I got it last Dec. But, that voicemail service would alway send texts when I recieved a new VM and it got annoying so I turned off the notifications. When I did, I just stored the voicemails # to dial in my contacts. Unfortunately I must have done it as a phone contact rather than google because when I reset my phone the number was gone. therefore I have no way of checking my voicemail... any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. andrizoid

andrizoid Well-Known Member

im kinda confused on what your asking, but if your trying to find your regular voicemail number, its just your phone number. idk if the VVM is any different

3. MongolStomp

I'm just trying to find a way to check my email, either through VZW or VM, except when I dialed my number it literally took me to my voice mail and not my mail box so I dunno what to do

4. andrizoid

you want to check your email?
    use the gmail or yahoo or the app from whatever service you use

5. MongolStomp

no no, sorry I had a poor choice of words, I want to check my voicemail. somehow. anyway possible, and what I was saying was when I called my number it took me to my actual voicemail and not my voicemail's inbox

6. andrizoid

when you get to your voicemail, press pound and the enter your code. that worked on the dumb phones, never tried it on the eris.

theres also options you can play around witth on various roms if you go into phone>menu>prefrences

7. MongolStomp

Nopeeee, didn't work either. There has to be some way to check this! ha