I love it!!!!!!General

1. JaeWeb

JaeWeb Well-Known Member

Soooo.... I had not planned on buying it today or in the near future at all because i wanted to save for it. But I dropped my roomie off at work and didn't want to go right home. So I walked over to the T-Mobile store and started drooling over it! I fell in love and had to have it! So, I bought it! It runs so well!! Very smooth and beautiful display! I love the qwerty keyboard though I wish the buttons had more click to them and I actually have a hard time sliding up the keyboard with my thumb like i have my last sliders. It's a little stiff to move but I otherwise love it!

Ok, back to playing with it :D

*Also, I do not plan on rooting my phone.*

Advertisement
  2. RazoE

RazoE Well-Known Member

Why wouldn't you root it? Unless you're planning on returning it or dropping it, there's no reason not to. It is so easy to root, honestly. I've rooted at least a dozen devices and this was by far one of the easiest.
  3. JaeWeb

JaeWeb Well-Known Member

I've never rooted a phone before. I don't know what I'm doing and personally, I see no reason to. :)
  4. wuziq

wuziq Member

yeah i know what u mean. custom ROM would be nice, but this phone is already pretty damn good.
  5. Boxeat2469

Boxeat2469 New Member

JaeWeb,
    The keyboard on my Relay was really tight initially as well. Once you break it in a little, it slides in and out much smoother and easier. This thing is an awesome upgrade over the G2 I had.
  6. psygnosi

psygnosi Member

I love the Relay's keyboard over the Captivate Glide which I upgraded from. It is noticeably faster in performance from that phone. I hope someone would write an app to use the sdcard directly instead of being extsdcard. Other than that issue its an awesome phone.
  7. JaeWeb

JaeWeb Well-Known Member

Yes, it has loosened up a little since I've purchased it. The keys also have loosened up as well, they were very stiff which made it hard to text. But that problem has ceased :)

LOVE MY RELAY!!! :D
  8. kaczman

kaczman Member

If you've got to save up for a phone......