I love my Hero as a business tool but an app for .......

Last Updated:

1. RemArcs

RemArcs Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

My hero does all the things I need it to as a business/play tool except 1 thing. Before I had a windows mobile device that changed the profile (ring volume etc) according to my diary (sync with outlook). So if I had a meeting it would automatically change the profile.
    Does anyone know of an app that will do this. My business diary is now Google calendar that obviously syncs my phone to the calendar online/desktop.

Advertisement
  2. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

Try locale or timeriffic. Not sure if they offer that exactly but they will be your closest bets

3. RemArcs

Thanks for that. Locale is now 10, yes 10 of those american dollars. Timeriffic was not exactly what i wanted but i found 'Setting Profiles' which is.

4. antipesto93

antipesto93 Well-Known Member

get locale - or atleast downlaod it - then get a refund a few hrs later- its defo worth it- very nice app

5. RemArcs

Forgive my ignorance but why download, pay and refund. I need a program for ever not just a few hours. Or are you suggesting I just try it for an hour.

6. antipesto93

antipesto93 Well-Known Member

ya i guess you could try it - and if you think its worth the 10 then keep it:)