I love my N1's browser but

Last Updated:

1. JD914

JD914 Active Member This Topic's Starter

I don't see any way to organize my bookmarks. Unlike my my Bold 9700 and iPod touch I cant find a way to organize mt book marks in alphabetical order. Whats worse every time I visit a bookmarked site they seem to move around. Is there a way to organize the bookmarks or or am I missing something? TIA

BTW I'm loving the pinch and zoom feature [​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. Rusty

Rusty Well-Known Member

It's being clever and puts the most used first, doesn't seem to be an alphabetical order setting (or any other setting for that matter).

3. ghitos73

ghitos73 Active Member

That's one of the reasons I constantly switch between the built-in browser and Dolphin Browser. With Dolphin Browser, you can create bookmarks on your Nexus One and it automatically syncs with www.google.com/bookmarks. This is handy since you now have your bookmarks in both places and for that matter backed up. I wish the built-in browser did that ...

4. chaz_uk

chaz_uk Well-Known Member

Download Bookmark Backup and recovery from the market. There is an option in the app to sort bookmarks alphabetically (Menu button > Alphabetical Sort)

You can also bakup your bookmarks to SD card too which is nice.

5. SnotF

SnotF Well-Known Member

the dolphin browser is so key. aside from the mentioned points the gestures make the thing worthwhile. its really as close to having mozilla as i can get at this point.