I love Sprint

1. Ick

Ick Member

They have the best 4g service. It really works well. Consistant and really fast!

Advertisement
  2. MissJennell

MissJennell Well-Known Member

If you had a bad attitude kind of like you do here then I am sure customer service wasn't overly pleasant.
  3. gabbott

gabbott Well-Known Member

Sprint customer for about 12 years with 4 lines through them and been happy with the service. Shrug, not everyone's experience is the same.
  4. For me, sprint has great customer service. I really cant say anything bad about them. Every problem was solved on the first call. No reason to complain.

You don't specifically state what went wrong. You just say the did not respect you. You state that "4g sucks" but do no state what is going on.

If you really want people to understand and believe you, you are going to have to tell us specifically what sprint did wrong.

What made you call customer service and what did they do to disrespect you?
  5. Don't try to soothe him because we don't have babies in this damn forum. Everyone on this board is pretty much an adult and we shouldn't have to read a post from someone complaining.
  6. ScorpDX

ScorpDX Well-Known Member

Aww, why didn't someone quote it before it got edited...dammit!
  7. Evo 5oh

Evo 5oh Well-Known Member

what did he say :p

on topic i love sprint too

but what he say? LOL
  8. 330D

330D From My Cold Dead Hands VIP Member

It read about like this...

Blah blah blah blah sprint sucks blah blah blah blah blah . Customer service sucks blah blah blah blah blah blah I hate sprint blah blah. 4G sucks blah blah blah blah blah blah no one helped me blah blah blah blah.

But for about four paragraphs. It hurt my brain. You didn't miss much.
    DroidBabe, eieio, BenChase7 and 2 others like this.