• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

i miss my android.

jonjay009

Lurker
Oct 13, 2010
Hi I bought my first Android phone (a Moto Droid) in April and I lost it in August. I'm sad as all hell and missing it like crazy. My phone wasn't insured and now I'm stuck to a BB Curve. Sad sad story. But I'm looking into getting the newest Android phone for VZW by Christmas. The HTC Merge excited me but once I saw that it would be a bing phone, I got turned off.

I'll have to learn about rooting and all that stuff if I want to still buy the Merge and have Google on it. So I'm here to learn! Hi folks! :cool:

next time make sure you install Mobile Defense or any one of those GPS tracking apps for your phone.

I have the Droid Incredible, but now I'm kinda liking the Droid 2 cuz it has a hardware keyboard and it's processor was made with a 45nm process, meaning it runs cooler and uses less power.

Well, good luck.

Upvote 0
i got an oil change and a car wash today. the car wash people FOUND MY DROID!!! i couldn't believe it! i went into my backseat and saw it sitting there on the floor and it had an aura like a pot of gold and the church choir sound going "AHHHHHHHH!!!"

life is great. now on to rooting this phone! woooooooot!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones