• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I music?

Has anyone used the .apk provided earlier in this thread? I just went w/ my sister to get a droid and was surprised that I didn't find this in her market even though it's working fine on my phone. I checked my market and it doesn't show up there. I also looked for music junk and neo music and couldn't find that. What's everyone using?

Upvote 0
<P>Hi I too had iMusic since I got my Droid when it came out.&nbsp; It worked fine till a few months ago when it was taken off the Marketplace.&nbsp; I went online to their webpage and redownloaded it.&nbsp; It worked fine until recently.&nbsp; Everytime I try to use it I keep getting the Network Error message.&nbsp; I was going to uninstall it and reinstall it from their website again....but to my surprise their website doesn't exist anymore.&nbsp; It was greencode.me.&nbsp; So now I don't know what to do.&nbsp; Has anyone found another App that worked like iMusic.&nbsp; It was really good when it was operable.&nbsp; Thanks for any information.</P>

Upvote 0
For some reason it has been removed from the market.:eek: Funny I have it installed on my Hero and it still works just fine. :thinking: Try this and see if this works.

i have the samsung moment. i have neo music and i can no longer download anything. "network error occurred, please try it again later" i tried downloading the attachment but "the content is not supported on this phone."
any suggestions?

Upvote 0
My Imusic has been toast for about a month I think, so I finally abandoned hope and uninstalled. I got "music blaster" from the Market yesterday and I actually prefer it to Imusic...something I didn't think was likely at all.

Very good, free App. Until they get shut down too....

Cheers

Upvote 0
Im not seeing music blaster :/

What device are you using?

I am on a D-1...I just took a look and it is kind of weird.

On my phone I am looking at the icon and it says "Music Blaster" right on it, but when I look at Appbrain/Market where I downloaded it, it is called "mp3 blaster" so, try that.

It is funny the top 5 review are negative right now, when I downloaded to the other day 4 of the top 5 were positive.

It appears to be whiners to me... please...it drains battery life? What the heck are they doing with it?

I just get a song and turn it off.

here is the link to Appbrain market Mp3 Blaster - Android app on AppBrain

I have been using it for days and I feel it is better than iMusic so far.

Later guys.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the attachment - that worked a treat.

For anyone else trying to install it - email it to your Android, then install the package from Market called "tAttachApkInstaller" and then you'll be able to install the Apk directly from the copy you just emailed yourself.

Simples :)

I followed your steps and now have Imusic on my phone but whenever I search for a song I only get "Connection Error" Is anyone else having this problem?

Upvote 0
lolcatsdotcom34hawxyb0oh8uhe8.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones