• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I name 2 books and ask for more of the same

CaliberD

Lurker
Mar 14, 2012
Good day everyone!

I try to read something from time to time but it is rarely grasping me. So i'm looking for more of what i really liked.

First book is Steinbeck's The Wayward Bus. Also enjoyed his Cannery Row and Sweet Thursday and disapproved Tortilla Flat and East of Eden, other Steinbeck's works AFAIK were not translated into russian, which is my preferred language.

The second book is Neil Gaiman's American Gods. I think i should look at Anansi Boys too.

I'd prefer to keep my reading criteria a secret at first, not to misguide you, just suggest me something as good as two books above.

I'm quite fond of Neil Gaiman and his writing, I ended up having to do a report on an author and I picked Anansi Boys for my 10 page report. I really loved it, almost as good as american gods by far. You might also want to check out Good Omens by him and neverwhere. I'm about half way through Neverwhere and it's very good!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones