I need 4 system apps

Last Updated:

1. ubercajun

ubercajun Member This Topic's Starter

**This is for root users**

I ******edly deleted a few system apps under the impression that TitaniumBackup actually backed up the .apk and .odex file.

If anyone could extract the files I need and upload them I'd be very grateful.

I need:

Photobucket apk and odex
    Uno apk and odex
    Midnight Bowling trial apk and odex
    Poynt apk and odex

If anyone could hook me up with those I'd appreciate it.

Advertisement
  2. UnSmartphone

UnSmartphone Well-Known Member

3. Ascendedx

Ascendedx Active Member

Hi ubercajun, If your phone is bricked then yes, use the recovery ROM unsmartphone has linked. Just place the dload folder onto your MicroSD card and hold the upvolume + end key + power and it will start flashing the factory rom. If you really only need those specific files. I will extract them from my phone later and send them to you.

Regards,
    Ascendedx

4. GummyBearCrisis

GummyBearCrisis Member

I have a similar problem, although mine is more crippling. My phone won't even connect to the 3g or 1x network. Wifi works, but it drains bandwidth like no other. I don't even know what it could possibly be doing. So I just turned wifi off for now till i can get my phone working again. Check out my thread at http://androidforums.com/huawei-ascend/239463-removed-crucial-system-application.html

If someone could upload the missing .apk for me that would be the best thing ever. I literally can't even use my phone as is right now.