I need a GBA BIOS

Last Updated:

1. An UrgeTo Dance

An UrgeTo Dance The Hero of the Winds This Topic's Starter

Hey everybody I downloaded gameboid but it says it needs a GBA BIOS. Can someone please post a link to download that is safe and would work on my Evo. Any help is much appreciated.

EDIT: Also if you can tell me the best way to put it on the phone, it would be nice.

Thanks,
    An UrgeTo Dance

Advertisement
  2. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

3. skittlesV1

skittlesV1 Well-Known Member

Seriously if you just goggled this I guarantee it would be your first result.

4. sitlet

sitlet Banned

Exactly what I was going to say.

You own an Evo and don't know how to transfer file to it? What are you using the 8gb card for? How do you get your pictures off it?

5. italianwjt

italianwjt Well-Known Member

Rather than talk crap it would have taken less effort just to help him out and tell him what he needed to know. This site is to more or less help each other out...anyone know why so many people want to talk crap to one another???:confused:

An UrgeTo Dance, nomunk and EarlyMon like this.
  6. An UrgeTo Dance

An UrgeTo Dance The Hero of the Winds This Topic's Starter

Yes I know how to move files to it but I didn't know if it would be better to download it directly to the phone or to my computer then move it to the phone. And I asked if anyone had a link to a good one because a lot of the ones out there are not very good at all, they break and crash or just don't work.

7. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

That particular video had an experienced user warn that many bios packages seemed viral, or as An UrgeTo Dance noted, are not very good - and that if you wanted to email him, he'd hook you up with the right stuff - his email appears as a text overlay.

I dispute that I simply googled and that was the top hit - because it simply wasn't, and I did obviously watch that vid and give it some thought - and I thought that engaging with someone successful would be helpful.

However - I'm often wrong about these things.

8. sitlet

sitlet Banned

It doesnt matter, downloading is downloading.

It's illegal to post a link to that BIOS, which is why I said to Google it. I Googled it and has a working bios within 1 minute.

9. AndyCAPPS

AndyCAPPS Member

I don't understand why we cannot put up helpful links to help each other out... I don't see how providing a safe link to a file online is so wrong. So here it is buddy, sorry I am the only one that will help you. This is the file I am using for the "GameBoid" emulator:

gba_bios.bin

An UrgeTo Dance likes this.
  10. sitlet

sitlet Banned

Because it's ILLEGAL and against the forum rules to post them. It's really not that hard to type in "gba_bios.bin" into google and find a site to download it.

Petre21 likes this.
  11. AndyCAPPS

AndyCAPPS Member

I am sorry how can I ever make penance to the forums for my horrible and inexcusable actions!?