• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I need a GBA BIOS

An UrgeTo Dance

The Hero of the Winds
Jul 22, 2010
Hey everybody I downloaded gameboid but it says it needs a GBA BIOS. Can someone please post a link to download that is safe and would work on my Evo. Any help is much appreciated.

EDIT: Also if you can tell me the best way to put it on the phone, it would be nice.

Thanks,
An UrgeTo Dance

Exactly what I was going to say.

You own an Evo and don't know how to transfer file to it? What are you using the 8gb card for? How do you get your pictures off it?

Rather than talk crap it would have taken less effort just to help him out and tell him what he needed to know. This site is to more or less help each other out...anyone know why so many people want to talk crap to one another???:thinking:

Upvote 0
Yes I know how to move files to it but I didn't know if it would be better to download it directly to the phone or to my computer then move it to the phone. And I asked if anyone had a link to a good one because a lot of the ones out there are not very good at all, they break and crash or just don't work.

Upvote 0
That particular video had an experienced user warn that many bios packages seemed viral, or as An UrgeTo Dance noted, are not very good - and that if you wanted to email him, he'd hook you up with the right stuff - his email appears as a text overlay.

I dispute that I simply googled and that was the top hit - because it simply wasn't, and I did obviously watch that vid and give it some thought - and I thought that engaging with someone successful would be helpful.

However - I'm often wrong about these things.

Upvote 0
Yes I know how to move files to it but I didn't know if it would be better to download it directly to the phone or to my computer then move it to the phone

It doesnt matter, downloading is downloading.

And I asked if anyone had a link to a good one because a lot of the ones out there are not very good at all, they break and crash or just don't work.

It's illegal to post a link to that BIOS, which is why I said to Google it. I Googled it and has a working bios within 1 minute.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones