1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

I Need a Good Calendar

Last Updated:

1. jimt68

jimt68 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I tried doing a search for calendar and couldn't find topic I was looking for. Is there a calendar program at least as good as Palm or Blackberry? I can't seem to find a calendar that can jump to future months. I have some sort of widget that only let's me view current month or week. I can switch views my swiping but it takes a long time to advance months. I have no interest in googles online "snooping" calendar. Thanks

Advertisement
  2. jimt68

Obviously this forum is useless. Now I remember why I haven't posted in awhile.

3. pwabbit

pwabbit Well-Known Member

A wise man once said "patience is a virtue". I say, a wise man uses the search feature.

4. Jay-Eff

Jay-Eff Well-Known Member

I am using calendar pad for android 1.5. It's a widget and its easy to go from week to month or even next month.

I just wish they had a bi-weekly recurence wich they don't.

5. jimt68

Thanx....actually I do have calendar pad but I was swiping the wrong direction to advance weeks/months. You encouraged me to try again. Yeah bi-weekly recurrence is non-existent on droid for some reason.

...and to the wise guy about the "patience" remark, no, you were not helpful.

6. nicracine

nicracine Well-Known Member

Wow! I did not know this app.

I am actually p*ssed about not having access to paid apps and buying the full version. This is a part of the calendar I have always missed from my WM phones.

Thanks for the tip!

Nicolas Racine