I need a huge favor.

Last Updated:

1. andrizoid

andrizoid Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Since I am running Ubuntu and i havent updated my ubuntu kitchen in a while- :eek: -i can deodex anything. there are plenty of auto de-odexers for windows, but .bat files dont run on anything else.

my request is this, can someone de-odex THIS Rom and email the output. I would be grateful beyond belief :D

you can find the tools to do it HERE, its an all-in-one auto deodexer so it shouldnt be too hard.

thanks again guys, i really appreciate it!

Advertisement
  2. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary Moderator

andrizoid,

I've downloaded all of the files and ran option #1 (Deodex a stock rom), but don't really think its doing anything. Not a dev, so I'm obviously not familiar with this process...but if you can tell me what I'm missing, I'm happy to help.

I've got your STOCK_ROOTED.zip file in the same directory where I extracted the de-odex tool. I can see in the script that it loops through the dp0framework directory, looking for .jar files (which there are none). Do I have to pull-out the .apk and .jar files and place them somewhere?

What's the trick?

Let me know.

edit: nevermind...I extracted the system/app and system/framework .apk and .odex files to their respective directories...its running now...let me know when you are on-line.

3. andrizoid

andrizoid Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

awesome. im online :)

4. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary Moderator

:D your'e PM quota has been exceeded...won't let me reply to you, lol...

its still running, by the way...

you want me to send you the resulting deodexed_APK and deodexed_JAR directories, right?

I can't find your email address anymore that you have previously posted...so, just PM me and I'll send you the directories when its done

(my poor little laptop is working really hard right now...:eek:)