• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories I need a leather case that fits the seidio 3500 extended battery

shanboxer

Lurker
Jul 21, 2010
Seidio 3500 battery and case with leather belt holster

I'm thinking about getting the 3500 battery from seidIo for my Htc evo but want to see if anyone knows if there is a case that can be used with it and more importantly a leather belt clip holster that I can put the bigger 3500 unit in. I want to make sure I can carry it on my belt as I do now but need to make sure there is a leather case out there that will take the added size. Thanks for your help!

Seidio 3500 battery and case with leather belt holster

I'm thinking about getting the 3500 battery from seidIo for my Htc evo but want to see if anyone knows if there is a case that can be used with it and more importantly a leather belt clip holster that I can put the bigger 3500 unit in. I want to make sure I can carry it on my belt as I do now but need to make sure there is a leather case out there that will take the added size. Thanks for your help!

I am in hte same boat as you , have you found a leather case you can reccommend ?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones