• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

i need help from staff

I’m not staff but trying to understand... the Quick Reply box is just a handy way of adding a post to the end of that particular thread. After I click Post Quick Reply, this text I’m typing will appear up there and the box will turn empty, awaiting another post. I don’t know what you mean by ‘duplicate.’

Upvote 0
It looks like all that happened is that you posted a new thread (i.e. not with the quick reply box) three times. Presumably you hit the submit button three times.

Then a staff member here merged those three threads together, making it show as three identical posts inside of one threads. Another member pointed out the three copies, but by then two of them had been deleted by staff.

No other posts of yours are duplicated, so any time you've used the quick reply function it has worked fine. Just be careful not to hit the submit button on new threads more than once :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones