I need help: Im not gettin all my texts and pix...y

Last Updated:

1. NinjaStar28

NinjaStar28 Active Member This Topic's Starter

FOR SOME DAM REASON IM NOT GETTING ALL MY TEXTS ( AND PIX )THRU OUT THE DAY...... AND MAINLY FROM T-MOBILE USER....... i just met a girl and shes a cutie and like 2 talk anyway shes busy all day and so am i so we text and send pix thru out the day but out of 10 texts we both send i get 1 she get none ....... r u kiddin me ?ANY BODY WIT THEM ISSUES , HELP ME OUT !!

Advertisement
  2. jeremylobaugh

jeremylobaugh Well-Known Member

you need to open a trouble ticket with sprint. If you are experiencing issues with a user from a particular carrier, Sprint needs to investigate why it's not working. It may be Sprint, it may be T-mobile, but if you want it fixed, you need to get the ball rolling.

NinjaStar28 likes this.
  3. sitlet

sitlet Banned

Exactly, not getting texts is not a problem with the phone, its a problem with the network. Call Sprint and they can re-flash your account and that usually helps. Also have your friend call t-mobile and have her do the same.

NinjaStar28 likes this.
  4. NinjaStar28

NinjaStar28 Active Member This Topic's Starter

will do !..... oh and i use the chomp sms app for my texts maybe that has somthing 2 do with it ?? ......or maybe even killin that app from running is the problem ?

5. sitlet

sitlet Banned

could be. Try using the stock app for a few days and see if it fixes it.

I think you just solved your own problem. If you are kiling the messaging app, you obviously wont get messages.