i need help please

Last Updated:

1. xyojimbox

xyojimbox Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

i am following the instructions on the stick from the complete root guide... and i get the the unrevoked flash part and it keeps on getting stuck on flashing recovry image do not touch phone and it just stays there... im not sure whats going on been tryin for a long time now... any help is greatly appreciated thank you very much

Advertisement
  2. yojoe600

yojoe600 Well-Known Member

make sure you have the drivers and usb debuggin on

3. killadanny

killadanny Well-Known Member

did you install drivers? did you enable usb debugging and allow non market applications?

4. iowabowtech

iowabowtech root@android:/ #

Make sure you open the internet link in the install package and follow the instructs exactly. If you have, and all else fails, try on another machine. A few select computers have just been pissy about it. You can practically look at a Mac from across the room at it'll root via Unrevoked.

5. killadanny

killadanny Well-Known Member

by drivers i mean unrevoked drivers and the directions on how to install them, remove htc sync, and got the latest root package

6. iowabowtech

iowabowtech root@android:/ #

Yeah that's hung up more than one rooter too.

7. welbinator

welbinator Well-Known Member

it hung me up just trying to flash recovery with unrevoked2 before unrevoked3 was out.

definitely remove HTC sync.

also, USB debugging is hard to find, I actually have to google it everytime i wanna do it. just go to settings > applications > developement > USB Debugging. enable it. make sure under settings > connect to PC it isn't selected to Charge only. phone will not communicate under this setting. select Disk Drive.

8. xyojimbox

xyojimbox Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

thank you for your help everyone i really appreciate it.. the remove htc sync was the one i needed to do.. again thank you.. im glad to know i can come here for help :)..