1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

I need help with my galaxy tabSupport

1. Brownmoney

Brownmoney New Member

So I have had my galaxy tab for about 5 months now and like it ok. I feel like this tab is missing a lot of suff a tablet should have like a streaming movie service. Maybe we will get netflix but who knows. I would also like to see some of the cooler games come to the galaxy.tab like need for speed shift or modern combat. These would make tgis tab worth the money I spent on it. I feel like all I can do with tbis is suff the internet on a bigger screen than my android phone. I have some games but nothing really good. I picked this tab because it has flash and I saw where tbis thing could go. maybe it is just me I dont know the right places to look. If anyone could please tell me how I can make my galaxy tab better let me know. Rooting is not an options I have tried. I have a mac and stupid samsung want supoort those. Who in there development team thought that was a good idea. If I can not get some help I am starting to think that I bought the wrong tab and should have gone with the ipad.

Advertisement
    :
  2. mysf71

mysf71 New Member

Hi Brownmoney! Did you surf on Android Market from your tab or on your PC....there are literally thousands of software and games that will soon make you sleepless....just try market.android.com...
  3. conchchowder

conchchowder Member

I loaded Netflix last night and it ran great.
  4. roddyblack73

roddyblack73 New Member

Don't run on mine
  5. drdarwin

drdarwin Member

runs on mine
  6. mrsarif

mrsarif New Member

Need help too. Most online movie sites require adobeflash player. I dont hve it on my tab and samsung apps indicated the flash is not supported on my device. What are my choices to watch movies online ?
  7. ComputerGranny

ComputerGranny Well-Known Member

8. Coach70

Coach70 Well-Known Member

Streaming most content directly in your browser on any tablet is not going to work well, if at all. You need to download the dedicated apps for this to work properly. I use the Netflix and Huluplus apps, both of which work flawlessly on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 running the latest version of Android (ICS or 4.0.4). You can also stream using the Google Play Movies & TV app that comes built into Android.

On another note, I think it is shameful that Amazon has an Android compatible player for its Kindle range of tablets, but wont release it for other tablets; it has now supported the iPad, so why not other tablets?