• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root I need help with my phone! More people viewing this one! Pleasee help!

Hi - have you asked this over at the LG Ally phone forum? If not, ok, we'll see what replies you get here - but otherwise, maybe I can connect you with the right user group to help with this.

Let me know.

PS - Did your root procedure also include clearing the dalvik-cache and data areas?

Have you tried pulling your battery out, waiting a full minute before re-installing and powering up, and seeing if this problem goes away?

Upvote 0
# questions:
1)How did you root it? App, or another method...
2)Did you flash a recovery?
3)Can you hold down CLL+MNU+PWR: Do you get a screen that flashes and goes away fast, a blue screen with some text on it or a screen with black background that says something about reboot phone?
4)Did you try to flash anything? Like a rom, or did you just root?

Please give us exact details on what steps you did to cause this. As much information as possible.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones