1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

I need help with text messages plz!

Last Updated:

1. Lexii77

Lexii77 New Member This Topic's Starter

So I am new to the forums so forgive me if this is a re post but I have searched with multiple different variations of what I'm looking for and I have found nothing that is similar to my problem. I rooted my phone the other day to [FONT=&quot]CELBFroyo3.6.zip and I absolutely love it with one exception, my text messages. I have a lot of texts that I would rather not loose from my boyfriend so I always back them up with MyBackup Pro. Before I rooted my phone I backed up everything with the app then restored it after everything was said and done. I had a few threads from other people that I no longer wanted in my convo list and therefore I tried to delete them. (sorry for the lengthy 'back story', here's my problem...) Unfortunately even after trying to force delete the thread is still there but it says the person's name (no subject) underneath and 12/31/1969 19:00. I believe it has something to do with me restoring the messages and the ROM because I can't delete them in the stock messenger either.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]:eek:

**Ok so I'm pretty sure I put this in the wrong thread.. At first I thought it was my Handcent app that was the problem but then thinking about it I remembered I couldn't even delete the text in the stock messages.. So I'm not really sure what thread this goes in or how to move it there.. Sorry I've never posted on a thread before :-/
    [/FONT]

Advertisement