• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root :( I need help!

For LPB? Nah, I thought it looked neat but never used it because it slowed down my phone, lol. Now I'm used to and like the fly in flat launcher better.

It seems that SDX made it's own folder and moved the zip file into it. So in the future if I make another ROM, do I just remove that one and replace it with the new zip file?

lol, so does this mean I'm officially rooted?

Upvote 0
Your welcome, yes any apps removed by the kitchen are backed up to /sdcard/sdx/backup/app. Another, easier way to backup you apps is to do a data backup from recovery. This saves all apps, user settings, icon locations etc. No downloads necessary.
Wow...am I impressed. I have been following the exchanges and DNTESINFRNO has been extremely patient, informative, clear and concise in all responses.

This thread has been very enlightening to me and all others that may have followed it. Thank you 10^7th.

I wonder where in Virginia you are located. I am in a little town called Culpeper, which is about 70 miles SW of Washington, D.C.

Upvote 0
Wow...am I impressed. I have been following the exchanges and DNTESINFRNO has been extremely patient, informative, clear and concise in all responses.

This thread has been very enlightening to me and all others that may have followed it. Thank you 10^7th.

I wonder where in Virginia you are located. I am in a little town called Culpeper, which is about 70 miles SW of Washington, D.C.

Sam, thank you for your service to our country

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones