I need help!!!Support

Last Updated:

1. Utchie1234

Utchie1234 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys, Completely new to the world of Android. My phone just updated itself to 2.2, I have an unlocked HTC Desire. I'm already confused about whether to 'ROOT' or not. Basically, I heard round these places that it will take app designers and builders time to catch up to 2.2. All I want is to be able to load my 16gb memory card with apps, that I can access. Already run out of room on the phone memory. As I say, COMPLETELY new to this world. I have no idea what kernels are, stop sniggering, and I'm trying to put apps on my sd card using an integral SD card writer/reader, from a CD that has over 2000 apps on it. Should I root?? And this needs to be easy enough for an idiot to understand. Please treat me like an idiot, no offence will be taken!!! Oh, and can I put music from a CD onto my menmory card using the method I described? Thanking you all for your patience....:confused:

Advertisement
  2. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Welcome to the Android Forums! I'll move your thread to the HTC Desire forum to assist you in getting answers.

Utchie1234 likes this.
  3. CarsnGadgets

CarsnGadgets Well-Known Member

Utchie1234 likes this.