• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I need help...

Bauerlj

Lurker
Nov 28, 2012
I just got my dads old htc evo 4g. It is in pretty good condition knowing that he is a freak when it comes to his devices physical state. I activated it today and after turning it on and using in for about 10 minutes it shuts off by itself and will try to reboot but then turn off again. Try to reboot, then turn off again never actually rebooting. I have done many searches. Updated my profile and all of those. The only way I can get it to the home screen is if I take the battery out completely for about 2 minutes or so but then after what it seems to be 2 minutes it will shut off and then do what I previously explained. I have done the reset by holding the power button and down volume key and all of that. I'm very confused and help would be very nice

I just got my dads old htc evo 4g. It is in pretty good condition knowing that he is a freak when it comes to his devices physical state. I activated it today and after turning it on and using in for about 10 minutes it shuts off by itself and will try to reboot but then turn off again. Try to reboot, then turn off again never actually rebooting. I have done many searches. Updated my profile and all of those. The only way I can get it to the home screen is if I take the battery out completely for about 2 minutes or so but then after what it seems to be 2 minutes it will shut off and then do what I previously explained. I have done the reset by holding the power button and down volume key and all of that. I'm very confused and help would be very nice

Hello Bauerli, and welcome to AF. For help with your device, I recommend checking out this sub-forum specifically meant for your device. I hope you find what you're looking for.

http://androidforums.com/htc-evo-v-4g/

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones