I need Kyocera Rise owners help :) Simple question

1. jlgarr86

jlgarr86 Well-Known Member

I'm rooted and attempting to modify my boot sound and animation but something went wrong and now I'm stuck with no boot sound or animation >.< Can a rooted user or even unrooted if possible please navigate to your system folder/media/boot and tell me what the original file names are for the boot sound and video? I would greatly appreciate it :)

Advertisement
    :
  2. DannySihapanya

DannySihapanya Well-Known Member

Audio:
    BoltAnimations.mp3

Thats all i could find in the boot folder.
  3. jlgarr86

Yea that's it. It didn't have a text file included? I know each .zip file which is actually a .gif file also has to have a .txt file to force the animation to the screen resolution and correct frame rate. Maybe someone knows a way to find these folders in their default form?
  4. jlgarr86

Nvm my gf still has her unrooted rise. I'm just gonna copy her whole system folder and peer through it for the right files. Or wait... That's not gonna work either because you have to be rooted to see them.
  5. charssun

charssun Well-Known Member

If worse comes to worse, I understand that the Kyocera Rise will be on sale on Black Friday for $30 at Target. That's a couple of weeks wait, but it'll give you a pristine backup phone for occasions such as this.
  6. jlgarr86

That's an awesome idea. That phone would still need to be rooted as well :)
  7. jlgarr86

I'm still in need of this system folder :( If anyone would be willing to help that would be amazing.
  8. joshua8790

joshua8790 Well-Known Member

Enjoy. I left my /system/ dump right there. It also is rooted.