I need the most recent radio leak :)

Last Updated:

1. mudrock1000

mudrock1000 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

In short, the mobile network radio or whatever does not seem to work on mine so I'm thinking a different radio might fix it, since it's not the APN. (trust me it isn't) However, it isn't on cyanogen's forum anymore so Idk where to get JUST the radio. What do i do?

Advertisement
  2. daffyduck

daffyduck Well-Known Member

Not sure what radio you have but try this link:
    10/May ERD79 -> EPF21B - Stock ROM for Nexus One images / zip / online kitchen (optional root / insecure / himem) - Android @ MoDaCo

Or, you could try the Froyo ROM with radio included (works great for me) but, you would have to change radio (possibly) to roll back.

3. mudrock1000

mudrock1000 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

See the reason is because I can't get it to turn on mobile data on the r22 rom. I need the individual radio. It's not on cyanogen Rom anymore either.

4. daffyduck

daffyduck Well-Known Member

Can you not cook another ROM in Modaco's kitchen (like I am able to do) and build the radio into the new ROM?

Backup all your apps and data if need be, wipe then flash the new ROM with radio?

Not sure what you mean by most recent radio (which for me, might be the Froyo radio) but have you tried this link:
    http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/index.php?/topic/86-useful-links-for-cm/?